Friday 5 March 2010

Training session at COPE Adventure Camp






Assalamualaikum,

It's been a while since I last updated my blog...been busy lately...anyway in this post I would like to share with you guys about the training session that I conducted recently.

The program was held at COPE Adventure Camp, Ampang. It is located at the Lookout Point near to Ampang Saujana. At first, I thought that camp was like any other camp site that I have been to, to my shocking, it was totally different. The camp site was very very very clean and well maintain. The facilities was tip top not like any other camp site. Imagine even the tent was equipped with air conditioning and tiled and also they even have laundry! For more information, you can go to http//:www.copeadventure.com

The training was about leadership and communication for school prefect. They were from form 2 up to form six. The total number of participants was really shocking....it was about 100 people! Imagine trying to conduct a training for that amount of participants....it was really tiring but worth experience. They were really energetic and high spirit...but they really cooperative throughout the training session. I'm really grateful for that. The participants were from different races such as Malays, Chinese, and Indian.

Over all, it was really a good exposure for my self especially in becoming a goof trainer...tough there are several aspects that need improvement, but I will keep up my pace and move forward in becoming a successful trainer in the future insyaallah....

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More