Monday 17 May 2010

Training with Ansell Melaka Sdn. Bhd.


Assalamualaikum and good day to all.

May you all are in best of your health.

Last week I just finished a training program with Ansell Melaka Sdn. Bhd. It was a one day training program targeted for line operators and supervisors. The number of participants was 35 people. It was scheduled on Thursday. Though it was quite hectic at the earlier stage, but towards the end things become more havoc and energetic. For your information, Ansell is a glove making factory and it has several branches in Malaysia. The training program was on safety awareness among employees.

This was my first time involving in safety training as to actually to conduct such training one needs to be a certified safety officer. Luckily, one of our trainer is a certified safety officer. Throughout the training, participants were exposed to the general ideas on what safety is, and how they can contribute to the company to ensure the safety of their working environment. It was really a new experience and a good exposure for my self in becoming a good trainer.
The participant were really sporting and supporting through out the training session.

Lastly, I would like to thank to my fellow senior trainer for giving me such opportunity for me to develop my potential. Looking forward for next training session.

Thank you and best regards.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More